One more reason to not trust vets.
Sid, as pictured on the CBS website
- In May 2013, the Harris family brought their 175 pound dog Sid to the Camp Bowie Animal Clinic in Fort Worth, Texas for treatment of an anal gland problem.
- Veterinarian Lou Tierce performed a “cold laser” procedure on the 5 year old dog.
- Sid’s health did not appear to improve in the months following the procedure.
- In September 2013, Sid was hospitalized and Jamie Harris went to the clinic to visit him. Sid dragged himself across the lobby to see him, unable to use his hindquarters. The vet advised Sid was experiencing a reaction to medication and more significantly, that he was suffering from an “irreparable” congenital defect in his spine and should be euthanized.
- The family consented to the euthanasia and said…
View original post 901 more words